IMPROVE YOUR KID'S GRASP DEVELOPMENT AND MOTOR CONTROL AT AN EARLY AGE
Using utensils takes a lot of strength for a toddler. It involves the need to develop their motor skills and coordination.
To train your kid, you will need patience because it takes planning and preparation to encourage them to practice using utensils and other objects they can hold on to.
So to make teaching fun, we have The Pearl Puzzle Game to achieve it successfully!
It's an early educational board game for your child to:
- Improve their hand-eye coordination
- Identify and classify colors easily
- Increase the ability to observe and think
TREAT LEARNING TIME AS PLAYTIME
Playtime is crucial for your child's brain. They find that through play, they can learn and explore the world around them.
With your help, you can train their concentration and focusing skills!
Start by letting your kid pick up and hold a wooden utensil to practice their pincer grasp.
Let them familiarize each bead color and guide your kid by color-matching pearls with silicone cups.
Through this activity, your kid will develop their motor skills naturally.
NURTURE CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION
Encourage your child to think and imagine more with Pearl Puzzle Game.
With its colored puzzle prints, your child can create new artworks by following the layout and forming patterns using pearls inside the wooden tray.
Your kid can form numbers, letters, shapes, and more!
Creativity and imagination can go a long way with this educational toy.
It's the best gift for 18 months old to 3 years old above!
PEARL PUZZLE BOARD TRAY
- Material: High quality wood
- Size: 22cm x 22cm x 2cm
- Odor: No odd smell
PEARL BEADS AND SILICONE CUPS
- Beads Quantity: 7 colored beads; 11 pcs each color
- Beads Color: Rainbow
- Beads Size: 1.8cm x 1.8cm
- Silicone Cups Color: Rainbow
- Silicone Cups Size: 3cm x7cm
TOY SET INCLUDES
- 5 pcs colored puzzle prints
- 1 spoon, 1 clip, 1 pair of chopsticks
- Adult supervision is required, this set contains choking hazard. Don't let your children play alone.
- Suitable for 18 months old to 3 years old above